TELECORD-MT-PLUS MTL TELECONTROLLED RADIOLOGICAL DEVICE
You can ask questions by phone
The TeleCoRD-MT-Plus is a modern X-ray device for three working places intended for all types of radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations, including tomosynthesis, dual-energy, and panoramic modes.
Combined ergonomic design and digital technologies provide the device mounting in a small room.
TeleCoRD-MT-Plus is the newest company development, which has implemented the following modern functions along with standard capabilities:
- acquisition of tomosynthetic images;
- multi-energy examinations;
- panoramic film preparation.
- Remote device control excludes ionizing radiation effects on the radiologist during fluoroscopic studies.
- dynamic flat full-format receiver (43 cm x 43 cm);
- instant switching of device operating modes (from radiography to fluoroscopy);
- wide capture range allows performing examinations of large-sized patients and large anatomic regions (abdominal cavity, pelvis, etc.);
- high-resolution radiographic examinations and high-speed fluoroscopic examinations with the same detector;
- comfortable use in severely ill patients, patients with limited capabilities, children, and elderly patients.
MEDIX-R-AMICO RADIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSTIC STATIONARY COMPLEX FOR THREE WORKING PLACES