ELITE 5 HEMATOLOGY ANALYZER
Impedancemetry (conductometry) method with shifted limits for the total cell count; laser method for WBC differentiation (5 populations); photometric method for hemoglobin measurement.
Complete blood count for 26 parameters with WBC differentiation (5 populations). WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, LYM, MON, NEU, EOS, BAS, LYM%, MON%, NEU %, EOS%, BAS %, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PDW-SD, PDW-CV, MPV, PCT, P-LCC, P-LCR
- The automatic procedure of analyzer cleaning after turning off, simple service during operation.
- Working capacity 60 tests per hour, open and closed tubes.
- Intuitive in-built quality control program for 3 levels with Levey-Jennings control charts
- Color touchscreen with high resolution provides quick and efficient operation, and the monitoring of results with 3D histograms and scatter graphs
- Intuitive user menu in Russian
- Possible option — autosampler for increased working capacity.
Memory for 100,000 measurement results, including scatter graphs and histograms.
Options: Autosampler for 100 tubes (samples) — 10 racks with 10 tubes in each. When using closed tubes, and in-build barcode reader and a mixer are required.
Sizes: 410×465×515 mm (LxWxH).
Weight: 35 kg; 45 kg with an autosampler.