ABBOTT ARCHITECT I2000SR IMMUNOCHEMISTRY ANALYZER
You can ask questions by phone
ABBOTT Architect i2000SR Immunochemistry Analyzer — A module-based immunochemistry analyzer for medium-sized and large laboratories with the use of chemiluminescent Chemiflex technology providing perfect test quality with minimal costs and maximum performance.
- immediate access: loading priority tests without interrupting the immunochemistry analyzer operation (up to 35 positions);
- sequential access: loading up to 135 samples per module;
- random access: samples are analyzed in any given order.
- Immunochemistry analyzer capacity (per module):
- samples — 135 primary aliquot tubes or sample caps;
- reagents — up to 25 reagent sets in the cooling carousel for 100 or 500 tests;
- consumables — up to 1200 reaction cells in the cell bunker.
- working cycle of the immunochemistry analyzer: first result time — 28 min, each subsequent result — every 18 sec.
- performance — up to 200 tests per hour in a single module.
- Chemiflex — chemiluminescent technology with flexible test protocols.
- control of several modules;
- Windows NT operating system;
- color touch screen, keyboard;
- ASTM bidirectional interface (RS 232 port);
- CD/ROM, two hard drives.
- database for at least 50,000 results.
Modern unique technologies:
- clot detection system;
- patented acridine label;
- advanced dynamic range;
- increased test sensitivity;
- increased reagent stability with time;
- flexible protocols: simultaneous performance of different test types (one-, two-stage, with pre-incubation) without decreasing the general system capacity.
- width 154.9;
- depth 124.5;
- height 121.9;
- weight 490 kg.
Test panel for the Architect i2000SR Immunochemistry Analyzer:
- infections: HBsAg, HBsAg (confirmatory), anti-HBs, anti-HBc, anti-HBc IgМ, anti-HCV, HBеAg, HCV-antigen, HAVAB-IgG, HAVAB-IgM, Anti-HBc IGM, HBeAg, anti-Hbe, anti-HAV, Syphilis, Chagas;
- retroviruses: HIV Ag/At Combo, HTLV;
- thyroid panel: TSH, Т4 (total and free), ТЗ (total and free); anti-TPO, anti-Tg, PTH, T-uptake;
- reproductive panel: beta-HCG, LH, FSH, progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, SHBG, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), parathyroid hormone (PTH);
- oncological markers: AFP, CEA, CA 19-9, PSA (total and free), CA 15-3, CA 125, SCC, pro-GRP;
- cardiac markers: troponin I, myoglobin, CK-MB, homocysteine, BNP, MPO;
- intrauterine infections: toxoplasma (IgG and IgM), toxoplasma (avidity), CMV (IgG and IgM), rubella (IgG and IgM), rubella (avidity);
- drug monitoring: Cyclosporin, Tacrolimus, Sirolimus;
- other markers: B12, ferritin, folates, cortisol, insulin, C-peptide, anti-CCP.
In development: Vitamin D, anti-CCP (rheumatoid arthritis), thyroglobulin, Chagas, PIGFsFlt-1, Cyfra (lungs), HE4 (ovaries), PIVKA (lungs), NSE (lungs), Digoxin, Valproic acid, Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Theophylline, Vancomycin, Gentamicin.