PENTAX FG-29V FIBROGASTROSCOPE
The Pentax FG-29V Fibrogastroscope with a high-quality fiber-optic system is ideal for routine examinations. The endoscope has an insertion tube diameter of 9.8 mm and an instrumental channel of 2.8 mm for various therapeutic procedures.
FG-29V gastroscope advantages:
- high-quality fiber-optic system with a long service life;
- water/air supply channel for distal lens rinsing;
- high gastroscope resistance to “dead pixels”;
- an instrumental channel of 2.8 mm provides many therapeutic intraluminal manipulations, including biopsy, polypectomy, coagulation, labeling, etc.
- wide mobility of the distal endoscope part that enables flexing the distal end up to 210 degrees;
- comfortable handle with an ergonomic position of control elements.