ATMOS C 361 MEDICAL ASPIRATOR
The Atmos C 361 Surgical Aspirator presumes a flexible package depending on aspiration requirements. ATMOS C 361 provides the latest technologies for physicians that are embodied in a perfect design.
- Pump air flow 36 L/min (С 361).
- ATMOS DDS (Direct Docking System). ATMOS tanks can be used without additional hoses.
- Maximum vacuum -91 kPa.
- Curved inlet collector decreasing aerosol and foam formation, enhancing the service life of the filter.
- Decreased flow resistance (up to 60 %) compared to superficial filters leads to higher aspiration efficacy.
- Increased protection from aerosols, which is especially required in highly intensive excretions with aerosol formation (e.g., in lipectomy, rinsing, maxillofacial surgery, etc.).
- Mobility and portability;
- Modern well-thought design;
- High throughput — up to 36 L/min;
- Smooth ball vacuum regulator;
- Screen displaying the vacuum level;
- Protection from reservoir overfilling;
- Antibacterial hydrophobic filter;
- The reservoir and the cap are intended for multiple autoclaving;
- Innovative hoseless connection (DDS);
- Low noise level — up to 48 dB;
- Activation button with a waterproof filler;
- Protection from aerosol and foam formation;
- Minimal maintenance costs;
- Easy to disinfect.