VIO 300D ELECTROSURGICAL COAGULATION DEVICE
The electrosurgical generator provides the automatic adjustment of several coagulation parameters at once.
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Automatic power output regulation to maintain the constant power level during tissue coagulation and devitalization.
- Automatic adjustment of the electric arc of the surgical coagulation device for effective sections and coagulation with optimized power dosage, as well as for sections in a liquid medium (monopolar and bipolar transurethral resection).
Multimodality: modes for different spheres of surgery
- All current electrosurgical technologies in a single device with automatic output power adjustment.
- The output power is dosed depending on indications
- New improved cutting and coagulation functions
- Changed configuration of sockets for instruments
- Individual adjustments are possible to satisfy requirements emerging in different medical fields, different indications, and procedures.
- Simple, interactive, and safe operation with the TFT-display and FocusView
- Individually adjusted programs with a simple text: turn on the device and start working.
- Plug and Play function: plug in the instrument and start working.
- ReMode function: “remote control” with a pedal switch or a handle switch — right from the sterile field.
- Assigned pedal switch functions: the output power selected may be assigned to the pedal switch or even a single foot pedal with a display.