THERAD 200 RADIOTHERAPY SYSTEM
You can ask questions by phone
- last-hope therapy.
- stationary device for floor-wall installations;
- accurate positioning of the emitting unit (quick and easy);
- automatized filter installation;
- autonomic cooling (without connections to the water pipeline);
- session time — 5-10 minutes;
- up to 100 patients a day.
- MedXTera DICOM 3-compatible software
- Direct dose measurement at any moment;
- Standard and user settings of radiation modes;
- Three times less leaks than required by radiation safety standards;
- Ergonomic control;
- Electromagnetic elements of tube position fixation;
- Intuitive interface.
- head and neck cancers;
- non-melanoma skin cancer;
- vulvar cancer;
- basal cell carcinoma;
- squamous cell carcinoma;
- Kaposi sarcoma;
- Merkel cell carcinoma;
- Bowen disease;
- mycosis fungoides;
- Stage I vulvar cancer;
- bony metastases.
- chronic eczema;
- Peyronie’s disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome;
- calcaneal spurs;
- Dupuytren’s and Ledderhose contractures.
MEDIX-R-AMICO RADIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSTIC STATIONARY COMPLEX FOR THREE WORKING PLACES