UNIVERS-MT MTL UNIVERSAL RADIOGRAPHIC DEVICE
The UniveRS-MT MTL Universal Radiographic Device is intended for polypositional (standing, sitting, lying) multi-view X-ray studies of the chest organs (including fluorography), skull, osteoarticular system, and other human organs and systems in conditions of stationary radiological rooms in medical institutions. A quality- and cost-effective solution for medical organizations of any level.
The combination of the ergonomic design and a small device weight allow fitting it in a small room (minimal area 14 square meters).
The UniveRS-MT is supplied:
- with a flat-panel digital receiver, capturing large examination fields, which is especially important for chest and pelvic examinations;
- with a power generator equipped with a large set of anatomic programs;
- with collision protective devices that prevent any situations related to patient risks and preventing equipment damage (automatic stop, reverse);
- photosensors located on the rotating stand are intended to slow the speed and to stop motions when the light beam is interrupted by any object;
- two collision detectors (on the stand and image receiver) reacting to any unforeseen impacts.