MTL MOBILE X-RAY DEVICE, MOBIREN-4MT SERIES
A mobile X-ray ward device intended for examining patients with limited mobility in intensive care units, traumatology and orthopedics units.
Main features of MobiRen-4MT mobile X-ray devices: portability, mobility, small weight, maneuverability, easy operation.
The power device (4 kW) provides high-quality radiological images with minimal radiation exposure.
MobiRen-4MT may be supplied in the following options:
- a digital device with a wireless flat-panel mobile digital receiver (43×35 cm).
Advantages of the MobiRen-4MT digital option:
- enlarged touchscreen;
- screen angle adjustment for the lab technician convenience;
- wide range of automatic exposure modes (APR).
- an analog device with the ViziR-MT computed radiography system;
- an analog device with a MiniMed-4MT automatic processing machine;
- field device with a flat-panel mobile digital receiver.
A field MobiRen-4MT option is an assembly construction consisting of several elements stored in shipping boxes, which provide the preservation of device parts and convenient transportation.