MTL “MAMMO-5MT” X-RAY MAMMOGRAPHY DEVICE WITH TOMOSYNTHESIS
The first Russian digital mammography device with the tomosynthesis function providing
high-quality X-ray images required for accurate
diagnosis and detection of early breast cancer stages, even with high
breast tissue density.
The device is intended to provide three-dimensional breast images.
It unites modern digital technologies, high resolution
of obtained images, quick examinations, low dose exposures for
patients, and small compression.
Key features of Mammo-5MT mammography device:
- Tomosynthesis function (to detect neoplasms);
- Three-dimensional breast images;
- Low exposure doses for patients;
- Up to 25 view exposures under different angles;
- Small breast compression;
- Quick examinations.
- enhanced detection of nodular lesions in the breast, improved differential diagnosis of diseases accompanied by accumulations of calcifications;
- decreased number of false-positive diagnosis after examinations;
- decreased number of non-justified invasive interventions for the differential diagnosis of nodular lesions;
- high speed of examinations and small breast compression make the examination procedure less tender and stressful for patients.