Steam sterilizer Pharmstil SP 4-12
The steam sterilizer Farmstil SP 4-12 is designed for processing medical instruments made of glass, metal, rubber and heat-resistant plastic. For example, it can be sterilized: ultrasound tips, nozzles, endoscopic instruments with plastic shanks, rigid endoscopes, fabrics and dressings.
The main advantages of the steam sterilizer Farmstil SP 4-12
Pharmstil SP 4-12 is not only a reliable and effective steam sterilizer, but also easy to use. It has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to configure and control the sterilization process. Due to this, medical personnel can quickly and easily carry out the necessary sterilization procedures, which increases the efficiency of the entire medical institution.
Key features of Pharmstil SP 4-12:
- roomy chamber – 910 liters
- safety for operators and the environment;
- increases the service life of expensive tools and devices due to the absence of aggressive conditions in the chamber;
- compatible with a personal computer (connection using common interfaces).
Advantages of Pharmstil SP 4-12 over other competitors:
- High sterilization efficiency. The high-pressure steam method is one of the most effective ways to fight bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
- Reliability. Pharmstil SP 4-12 is equipped with modern technologies that ensure accurate and reliable sterilization.
- Automatic control of the sterilization process. You just need to choose a pre-programmed sterilization mode. No more settings are required
- Ease of use. The intuitive interface makes it easy to configure and control the sterilization process.
- Safety. Pharmstil SP 4-12 ensures absolute sterility of medical instruments and equipment, which reduces the risk of infections.
- High performance. Due to its technical characteristics, Pharmstil SP 4-12 can process large volumes of medical instruments in a short period of time.
- Economy. Pharmstil SP 4-12 consumes less energy and water than similar models of the previous generation.
Sterilization programs and vacuum tests Pharmstil SP 4-12:
- 134 degrees. Suitable for processing packaged tools with cavities and in containers.
- 121 degrees. Standard sterilization of simple instruments. Usually takes longer
- 115 degrees. It is needed for sterilization of porous materials.
- Vacuum test. Checks the tightness of the autoclave sterilization chamber
- The Bowie-Dick test. Ensures proper air removal and steam penetration into the chamber
- Warming up. At the beginning, he warms up the camera so that the execution of programs goes faster