DEFIGARD HD-7 is the result of SCHILLER’s many years of successful experience in the field of defibrillation, electrocardiography and communication technologies. DEFIGARD HD-7 can be used with both ironing and adhesive electrodes and is suitable for use in a variety of emergency situations.
DEFIGARD HD-7 is a convenient device with an intuitive interface, a large 7–inch touch screen and a one-step mode switch. The Touch’n’ Save touch interface provides direct access to the required functions without wasting time. The device automatically transmits the results of self-testing and simplifies the management of groups of devices thanks to the possibility of remote software and configuration updates.
- 4 modes: monitoring, manual defibrillation, ANDD and pacemaker
- Combined connector for any defibrillation electrodes: ironing, adhesive or spoon Internal defibrillation mode (optional) for open heart procedures
- CPR Feedback
- Data transfer via USB and Wi-Fi
- Possibility of remote software and configuration updates
- Automatic transmission of self-test results
Large 7-inch touch screen
- 6-lead ECG: SCHILLER technology
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement: SCHILLER technology
- SpO2: MASIMO or Nellcor technology
- EtCO2: MASIMO technology(Side flow measurement)
- Large built-in 3-channel printer
- Trolley (optional)