ABBOTT ARCHITECT I2000SR
The ABBOTT Architect i2000SR Immunochemistry Analyzer manufactured by the Abbott Laboratories company has been developed for special tests. Unique operational features combined with a wide line of new tests significantly increase the accuracy results, the sensitivity of the Architect i2000SR system, enhancing the test range with fewer time constraints.
— complete exclusion of interfering substances during the test, which guarantees high accuracy and quality of results.
— The CHEMIFLEX technology expands the linear test range and provides perfect sensitivity at the lower range level.
The modular structure of the Architect i2000SR analyzer simplifies the systemic integration. The device can be connected to the conveyor in the multi-flow laboratory and work with other analyzers, forming a single platform.
Simple to use:
— LIS connection.
— Innovative cartridge reagent system: all reagents required for the test are located in separate chambers inside the cartridge and stabilized.
— Intuitive interface.
— Automatic quality control system.
— Constant access to samples, simultaneous loading of 135 samples (35 positions for urgent samples and 100 positions for routine samples).
— Throughput up to 200 tests per hour.
— 25 cooled reagent positions.
— The first result may be obtained in 28 minutes; each subsequent result is recorded every 18 seconds.
— Robotic rack loader (RSH) helps to avoid “narrow places” and prioritizes urgent samples.
— No clinically significant biomaterial carryover between samples (<0.1 ppm).
- width 154.9;
- depth 124.5;
- height 121.9;
- weight 490 kg.
Test panel for the Architect i2000SR Immunochemistry Analyzer:
- infections: HBsAg, HBsAg (confirmatory), anti-HBs, anti-HBc, anti-HBc IgМ, anti-HCV, HBеAg, HCV-antigen, HAVAB-IgG, HAVAB-IgM, Anti-HBc IgM, HBeAg, anti-Hbe, anti-HAV, Syphilis, Chagas;
- retroviruses: HIV Ag/At Combo, HTLV;
- thyroid panel: TSH, Т4 (total and free), ТЗ (total and free); anti-TPO, anti-Tg, PTH, T-uptake;
- reproductive panel: beta-HCG, LH, FSH, progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, SHBG, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), parathyroid hormone (PTH);
- oncological markers: AFP, CEA, CA 19-9, PSA (total and free), CA 15-3, CA 125, SCC, pro-GRP;
- cardiac markers: troponin I, myoglobin, CK-MB, homocysteine, BNP, MPO;
- intrauterine infections: toxoplasma (IgG and IgM), toxoplasma (avidity), CMV (IgG and IgM), rubella (IgG and IgM), rubella (avidity);
- drug monitoring: Cyclosporin, Tacrolimus, Sirolimus;
- other markers: B12, ferritin, folates, cortisol, insulin, C-peptide, anti-CCP.