Therapeutic Building in the city of Dubna
Modern anesthesia equipment is used for patients of all ages, including newborns, and allows reliable support of patients’ vital functions during and after surgical operations and manipulations.
A new therapeutic building with 190 beds has been built as part of the state Moscow Region program “Construction of Social Infrastructure Objects”. Therapeutic departments have been established in a seven-floor building with a total area of 17 thousand square meters.
The following equipment has been delivered as part of the program:
- Chirana Anesthesia Respiratory Equipment
- BOWA, Söring, Johnson & Johnson Electrosurgical Equipment
- Fresenius Medical Care Autohemotransfusion Equipment
- Pentax Endoscopic Equipment
- EMS (Electro Medical Systems S.A.) Lithotripsy Equipment