Krasnogorsk Pediatric Hospital
During the project implementation, telemedicine and robot-assisted technologies will be used to the full extent for the first time in the country. A unique command center will be developed to coordinate the entire children’s sector of the Moscow region. This will significantly shorten the time of medical care provision to small patients.
The institution structure consists of 15 departments, including the emergency department and the disaster medicine department, with access via the helicopter landing pad.
The hospital has a simulation center that allows doctors and nurses to hone their knowledge and skills on the latest robotic equipment.
The unique profile of the hospital inspired us to undertake the most advanced project possible.
We used technology of the future and equipped the facility with medical equipment that will be relevant in the coming decades.
The institution concept presumes:
- inpatient department with the capacity of 420 beds
- clinical and diagnostic center with the capacity of 300 visits per shift
- 15 departments
- emergency department
- disaster medicine department
- 2 surgical departments (13 operating rooms, including those with robotic equipment)
- 2 intensive care units
- telemedicine healthcare center
- command center for the pediatric medicine of the whole Moscow Region
- simulation center
- helicopter landing pad
- civil defense object (shelter)