VIO® 100 C ELECTROSURGICAL COAGULATION DEVICE
High-frequency electrosurgical device of the C 100 series corresponds to all requirements of the outpatient practice. Monopolar and bipolar coagulation, monopolar cutting. Maximal output power 100 W, which is quite sufficient for surgical interventions.
- Intuitive controls
- Maximal output power during cutting 100 W
- Large digital screen
- The best adjustments are possible with the lowest power modes (1-20 W) using the digital display, providing accurate surgery with microsurgical needles
- Different socket configurations (monopolar, bipolar, neutral)
- When switching between different device operation modes, previous settings are stored in the memory
- AUTO START
- 4 preset operating modes (may be overwritten)
Along with automatic regulation, the comfort of VIO device maintenance is provided by specially constructed ERBE tools, which creation has led the company to leading positions in the sphere of development and manufacturing electric medical equipment for HF surgery. ERBE electrodes provide maximum convenient use, high reliability and safety, have an enhanced service life, and help to achieve the optimal effect during coagulation and cutting.