HS ALLEGRA 900 SURGICAL MICROSCOPE
You can ask questions by phone
Manufacturer: HAAG-STREIT SURGICAL GMBH & Co.
Microscopes of the HS ALLEGRA series designed for vertical, angular, and horizontal visualization are ideal for use in ophthalmology; they are also suitable for ENT surgeries, hand surgery, and reconstructive surgery.
- 25 mm stereo base provides three-dimensional perception
- Apochromatic optics
- Red reflex enhancer
- Motor-driven focusing and magnification
- Motor-driven unit for motions in the XY plane with electromagnetic brakes
- Angles from -8° to +100°
- Angular (160°) ocular head with 10×21 V wide-angle lenses
- Focal distance of the objective 200 mm