MTL PHYSICIAN AWP FOR MAMMOGRAPHIC IMAGE VIEW
The DIARM-MT hardware-software set is the physician AWP for mammographic image view.
It presents the radiologist with a set of special digital media helping with quick, accurate, and efficient diagnosis; it supports a wide spectrum of features for view, analysis, transfer, and backup of digital mammography images acquired with a wide spectrum of equipment supporting the DICOM standard.
- display of four mammographic films on two specialized medical monitors;
- the automatic standard layout for the screening mammography according to the description standards;
- rotation and inversion reflection commands are located on a special user-adjusted instrument panel;
- mammography image viewing with smooth adjustment of brightness and contrast, film scale and position, etc.;
- variable morphometric means;
- the possibility of applying different filters;
- the possibility of simultaneous view of all standard screening films with the preservation of all details.